New Blog. Same Old Writing. - Heavier Things
May. 5th, 2009
02:34 pm - New Blog. Same Old Writing.
I have a new blog...again:
But in case you missed it:
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
As an aside:
it makes me sad that Kina Grannis did a Miley Cyrus cover.
Posted by CP at 12:12 PM 0 comments
My Days Are Limited
1. Geez...I don't know why I continually change my password. It took me at least four times to log in. Embarrassing.
2. I just realized today that my days are becoming increasingly limited. I graduate on May 17th, 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. Oh my. One week of class, finals, and then an entire weekend of entertaining out of town family members. Can't wait. Tomorrow we turn in our final copy of our Senior Theses to be judged and then we're all going out for a drink. If there are ever times when I absolutely LOVE being an English major, this would be one of them. It makes me miss London times a thousand, because that was the only place that was appropriate to sit over a pint and discuss literature. My friends here just wish I would stop talking about books since they hadn't read them yet.
3. My thoughts are rather scattered today, which I find befitting the scattered thunderstorms found outside of my window. Oh well, I find this to be a fantastically fine week to break in the new umbrella. : ) I had only been searching for an umbrella like this one for about a year. I think this has to be the first impulse purchase I've made in awhile, and I'm proud of that fact. Now if I could just stop going out to eat with Luke, I'd be set. I should probably research free dates.
4. I have a job interview tonight. Actually the second interview. We'll see how that goes.
Posted by CP at 11:40 AM 0 comments
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Greatest Feelings in the World
The Greatest Feelings in the World:
1. Standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower
2. Drinking ice tea on a porch
3. Taking a nap in a park
4. Throwing a graduation cap into the air
5. Wearing shorts and flip flops
6. Cheering on a winning baseball team
7. Having a conversation over a pint in the pub
8. Licking cake batter out of a bowl
10. Finishing your senior thesis
Guess what I just turned in today?
Posted by CP at 10:38 PM 0 comments
- Beedle the Bard