I Think We're Onto Something Good... - Heavier Things
Mar. 23rd, 2007
12:19 am - I Think We're Onto Something Good...
I've pretty much had an awesome weekish.
1. Six autographs from the RK concert last night. The drummer and the keyboardist from Mae walked right past my brother so we whipped off our shirts and got some autographs. Then after the show (which was AWESOME) we waited by the bus and got three autographs from RK, and one from the keyboardist from Sherwood. So all in all, I'd say it was pretty successful. I must say, Mae was amazing. I almost passed out when I found out they were coming to Minnesota, but they were also sharing the stage with RK and this was actually the best RK concert I'd ever been to. Seeing as how that was my FOURTH concert of theirs, I've got something to compare it to.
2. I went to the semi-finals of the boys high school state basketball tournament to cheer on Buffalo High School. And it was a pretty intense game...and I didn't even go to their high school. So I'm going to go on Saturday once again to the Target center to cheer them on in the finals with some excellent people!
3. I have a test tomorrow, that I'm kind of confident about, but we'll see. I got mighty distracted over the course of this week. We got back from spring break and I had to write a Spanish paper, and an English paper and those were due on Tuesday and Wednesday. But seeing as how these past two nights have been kind of occupied, my studying didn't go as well as planned. And now I'm writing...go figure. Sigh. But, this is actually the first time I've done this all semester, so whoo for procrastination!
4. My one year anniversary with Ryan Magee is on Monday! I am trying to call him by his first name these days, and that's not going as well as I planned for.
5. Lease for next year is signed. If you want to visit, I'll be in U Commons with the fabulous Rachel Ebeling and Sarah Carns. It's going to be a party and a half.
6. My bracket for March Madness is pretty much kicking ass.
So yes. That's what has been happening. I must say that things are on the Up and UP!
- Tubby Smith